on the street :: april


So, we both were away on mini holidays during the same weekend - you in Athens, me in Okinawa. I missed reading your posts while I was away and had no idea how you got stuck in Athens and had to take a looong journey back home, it must have been so tiring but your photos from your weekend (and plus extra days) look marvelous and I really enjoyed them.

The roofs - round and pointy, do they make you smile?
Have a wonderful new week dear my friend Ulrika!!

Top photo by Ulrika, bottom by hiki.

4 comments:

Make it Easy said...

LOVE these two photos!!
aww thats so sweet hikisan, you wrote to her through your blogs. CUTE

o l y said...

me too me too,
i love both of the photos you two girls took

welcome home, to both of you !

:)

Fei An said...

That is so sweet to have girlfriends to each other like you two:)
Intertesting shoots as always!!

at swim-two-birds said...

love them both!

Post a Comment