Looking Up, Looking Down / January




I love matching our photos together and most of all I like opening your e-mails and to find your photos for the next post. I am always happy when I see them.
Sweden is still very cold, but today has been a sunny day. Sun means so much these days.
Stay warm, I think the blanket will help you. Still can't believe you have got a blanket that was made 30 km from me, without anyone of us knowing until I saw your picture of it.  I love that.

*

Photos no. 1 and 3 from hiki, no. 2 and 4 from ulrika.

6 comments:

schorlem├Ądchen said...

such nice images...it is pretty cold here too...-11°.and what would i do without my blanket : )

hiki said...

i adore your "looking up" shot!
and yes that blanket from klippan, now that i know it was made somewhere near you (isn't that amazing?!) it makes me feel extra special.

Danya Risti─ç said...

Lovely photos! And those tiny bird footprints in the fourth photo are wonderful.

Make it Easy said...

beautiful photos!!

Marion said...

this blog is such a good idea !

n a t s u m i said...

These are lovely photos!! It's very cold here too but beautiful and sunny day. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

Post a Comment