Looking Up, Looking Down / January




I love matching our photos together and most of all I like opening your e-mails and to find your photos for the next post. I am always happy when I see them.
Sweden is still very cold, but today has been a sunny day. Sun means so much these days.
Stay warm, I think the blanket will help you. Still can't believe you have got a blanket that was made 30 km from me, without anyone of us knowing until I saw your picture of it.  I love that.

*

Photos no. 1 and 3 from hiki, no. 2 and 4 from ulrika.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such nice images...it is pretty cold here too...-11°.and what would i do without my blanket : )

hiki said...

i adore your "looking up" shot!
and yes that blanket from klippan, now that i know it was made somewhere near you (isn't that amazing?!) it makes me feel extra special.

Danya Ristić said...

Lovely photos! And those tiny bird footprints in the fourth photo are wonderful.

Make it Easy said...

beautiful photos!!

Marion said...

this blog is such a good idea !

natsumi said...

These are lovely photos!! It's very cold here too but beautiful and sunny day. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

Post a Comment